Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Dexter Jones Award

I am pleased to report that I have recently been awarded the National Competition For Figurative Sculpture Dexter Jones Award. My thanks to the jurors, and the guardian angel who encouraged me to apply.

The award was for Ad Infinitum, which makes me happy, because it's the only piece that didn't sell out of the NYC show, but which I happen to love. Nice to see all your babies get recognized.



In other news, I've just installed my show as part of the Abington Solo Series. I've got a long post brewing on the evolution of the new piece in the show, but at this point I'll just say that the show looks great, and that I'm hugely relieved to have the last show of the semester behind me. Finally time to take a break, recharge, and make some new stuff.

1 comment: